Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing
The Gallery | St. Clair Art Association, St. Clair, MI, Ongoing

02 November 2012

Get Your Sheet Cancelled

Here in Michigan we felt a little of the fury of the storm but were extremely lucky. Unfortunately, other places including Ohio weren't and the thousands of people along the east coast...unimaginable.

I have no room to complain but I did want to let you know that my class was cancelled:( We were hoping more could sign up in time for this weekend but without electricity that wasn't possible.

I really want to thank Ginny for giving me the chance to teach a workshop but it just wasn't meant to be this year. I'm hoping to stay in touch with her and maybe get a chance in the spring to see if we can try again.

Stay safe everyone and know that all who are suffering through the hurricane aftermath are in our thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment