Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing

07 October 2014

October ATC project

I'm trying to kick-start my art making (again) and thought I could try making an ATC a day. I signed up for a bunch of ATC swaps to get me started and on days that do not have a swap deadline I'll make up my own theme.

Right now most of the swaps are one-for-one. I'd like to try making a few series of cards for future trading. I've tried posting daily in the past but I think weekly posts may be a better option.

To get the ball rolling, here's my first set of cards created for the first week of October 1-7












These last cards were a hoot, since I made a fully articulated larger version. I wanted to make the ATCs articulated but I didn't have brads small enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment