Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing
The Gallery | St. Clair Art Association, St. Clair, MI, Ongoing

03 October 2018

Fall Festival of the Arts



I entered and was accepted into the Downriver Council for the Arts Fall Festival of the Arts. This is the first time I have participated in this Wyandotte festival and I'm hopefully some of my art will make it's way to new homes in this 3-week festival (October 5 -19).

The festival is comprised of three sections: fine arts, unframed/matted art and crafts. Each artist is allow to submit two fine art pieces, 10 unframed pieces and 10 craft items. I took advantage of this great opportunity and submitted 25 pieces!

These are the two monoprints I submitted to the fine arts section:

Entanglements
Monoprint

Synaptic Impulses
Monoprint




I also entered several new monoprints in the unframed matted section as well as several larger mixed media pieces:

Meditation - Bloom
Monoprint

Meditation - Pink Lotus
Monoprint

Meditation - Purple Lotus
Monoprint

Meditation - Sun
Monoprint

Meditation - Wheel
Monoprint

Home is Where the Heart Is
Mixed Media

Carpet Bags & Babies
Mixed Media

The Heart Takes Stock
Mixed Media

Heinrich's Sorrow
Mixed Media

Take a Deep Breath
Mixed Media

And finally, I submitted my bOhO Bookmarks, Jypsy Journals and a couple of SASSAFRASSEEE Gratitude Journals to sell in the crafts market.

Jypsy Journal

bOhO Bookmark

SASSAFRASSEEE #7
SASSAFRASSEEE #14

No comments:

Post a Comment