Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing
The Gallery | St. Clair Art Association, St. Clair, MI, Ongoing

27 February 2010

HATCHBACK4 Hamtramck Art Scene



And I get to be a part of it:)



This little piece made the cut and will be exhibited along with 17 other artists in a group that I hope will be a great art networking opportunity. I dropped off my submission at the cool headquarters of HATCH, a little coffee shop/library in Hamtramck called Cafe 1923. I didn't get to stay long but will explore more at the opening reception on March 6. HATCH was recently interviewed on WDET's The Craig Fahle Show. They have been chosen for WDET's Support The Arts (STAR) Program "which provides free on-air promotion and air-time to Southeastern Michigan's non-profit arts and cultural organizations. Hatch is the second organization of 36 selected for this program."

No comments:

Post a Comment