Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing

19 November 2010

AEDM_19_Running on Empty

It's been a few days with no creative post and I apologize. I had every intention of staying with this through the end of the month, but as it happens, life takes over. But that's okay. I can't force creativity. It become affected when I do that and not from the heart. So in lieu of posting just to post, I thought I could at least make some recommendations for a few books on creativity that have been an enjoyable source of inspiration.



Patti Digh has written a couple of wonderful books, Life is a Verb and Creative is a Verb. I'm just starting Creative and so far it's just as inspiring as her first book. She is a wonderful storyteller and I've found meaning in many of the anecdotes that fill these books. I highly recommend both of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment