Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing
The Gallery | St. Clair Art Association, St. Clair, MI, Ongoing

01 November 2010

AEDM_1_journal page


This is from a journal I started this past summer. I wanted to try and use up the misc. scrap papers and ephemera I had accumulated over the years instead of going out and buying brand new collage supplies. I also wanted to loosen up and not plan out anything. This is the first step. I'll add washes of color over everything to unify the background, maybe had some more imagery and then the final step, add text (either rubberstamp a quote or just journal) I also want to use this journal as a source of inspiration for colors and shapes. I might make separate paintings or collages out of cropped sections of the finished pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment