Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing
The Gallery | St. Clair Art Association, St. Clair, MI, Ongoing

06 November 2010

AEDM_6_journal


I feel like I am copping out but I've been way too busy with school and everyday life to sit down and make new artwork:( But I want to keep this commitment so here's another page from my everything-and-the-kitchen-sink journal. The receipt was my grandmother's. I found it in some stash I collected when we moved my mom to an apartment last year. Stuff like this I couldn't just toss so I decided to use it in the beginning stage of this journal spread. I wish it had listed what items she had purchased. I am also leaning toward the colors brown and turquiose lately, not sure why but they always catch my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment