Current Exhibitions

My work is on view at:

Celebrate the Print '17
| Lawrence Street Gallery, Ferndale
  } Oct 4 - 27
25th Annual Fine Arts Exhibition | The Village Theater, Canton
  } Oct 6 - Nov 4
Silver Bells: Holiday Market | Anton Art Center, Mt. Clemens
  } Nov 17 - Dec 22
Holiday Market | Starkweather Art Center, Romeo
  } Mid Nov - Dec
2017 Art for the Holiday | Detroit Artist Market, Detroit
  } Nov 3 - Dec 30


05 November 2010

AEDM_5_security envelopes


Not sure where I got this idea but I've been collecting security envelopes that come in the mail with various financial statements and/or bills. These envelopes have the coolest printed patterns on the inside. I'm taking a class at Artfest with Misty Mawn called Black on White and I thought these might be a great source of B&W patterns to use in my project.

No comments: