Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing

20 July 2011

Artwork Sold and Summer Vacation

I was very excited to find out that the two pieces I submitted to the Grosse Pointe Art Center sold!!! YAY! Now, I need to get busy and create more to send out into the world:)

It's been a busy summer so far. We went to Belize in June with my brother and sister-in-law and my two nephews. The guys all went scuba diving (something I will NEVER do) and my SIL and I hung out by the pool, did water runs and just chillaxed.




the hotel's chatty welcome committee

It was very hot and if it weren't for the ocean breeze it would be brutal. It was cloudy most of the days and the water was a bit rough but when the sun came out full force all the colors popped:)





The food was delicious as well.


fish tacos at Wild Mango's


plantin empanadas - spicy and sweet


cloth coasters

There was a lot of interesting things to see. I loved the colors and textures.




little "nests" made from seaweed


shot through a peephole - wall was erected around cemetery to protect it from vandals

This was the view from our balcony.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bird pictures! Belize looks like a wonderful place.
    P.S. Congrats on selling both your pictures. (Not that I'm surprised!)

    ReplyDelete