Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing
The Gallery | St. Clair Art Association, St. Clair, MI, Ongoing

16 March 2012

Creative Inspiration

Check out Susan Williamson's book.
I received a wonderful gift in the mail the other day from my friend Susan Williamson. She sent me her self-published book, "Creativity from the Inside Out." I was blown away by the illustrations inside. She created them in Photoshop and did a fabulous job. I've always like black and white line art and her illustrations are great examples of rich, detailed digital collage. And the advice offered is inspiring and truly helpful. The book is also sprinkled with wonderful quotes. One of my favorites is by Katherine Hepburn:
If you always do what interests you,
at least one person is pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment