Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing
The Gallery | St. Clair Art Association, St. Clair, MI, Ongoing

26 January 2016

Spreading My Wings at the ANTON Michigan Annual XLIII

 

  

  

My little bird book is still flying high and was recently accepted in the Anton Art Center's Michigan Annual show. This was a fun little book to create and has been getting some great responses. Someone asked if the pages were wax/encaustic. That is exactly the look and feel I wanted to emulate when I made the pages out of matte gel medium image transfers:) It gives the pages a substantial, hefty feel, kind of leather-like.

I'm also excited about this show because my good friend, Felicia Macheske, was also accepted. She's been doing some fabulous mosiac work. YAY us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment