Current Exhibitions

Gift Shop | Starkweather Arts Center, Romeo, MI, Ongoing
The Gallery | St. Clair Art Association, St. Clair, MI, Ongoing

09 July 2018

Lawrence Street Gallery Summer Invitational


This annual Lawrence Street Gallery show is by invitation and I was quite surprised when I got a letter in the mail. I was honored to be asked to submit.

And YAY! One of my little books made the cut, "PODerings".

PODerings





This book is a collection of woodcut prints that I made after taking a class from Nobuko Yamasaki. I initially made over 100 prints total and then compiled the best for the book. I love pod shapes and it was fun exploring the diversity in this plant group. There is also an actual pod on the cover.

The show will be on display until July 27th.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Dusty! Sorry it took 5 years to respond!!! I just figured out how to set my comments so I could actually reply to them! Thanks again for taking the time to make a comment. Take care!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete